Internet of Things (IoT)
Upper Limb Rehabilitative Exoskeleton (ULRE)
The iMAMS-ULRE (Upper Limb Rehabilitative Exoskeleton) aims at facilitating rehabilitation effort in Malaysia. It enables post-stroke patients to rehabilitate the flexion/extension of the elbow joint as well as the forward adduction/abduction of the shoulder joint. It is evident through literature that continuous rehabilitation activities may allow patients to regain their mobility. The device is designed in such a way that it is easy to be worn by patients without much hassle, therefore making it ideal even for home-based rehabilitation. The use of this device may gradually eradicate the long hours of rehabilitation and consultation sessions consequently providing sufficient amount of time for the therapist to accommodate a larger pool of patients at any given time.
Enhancement of Underwater Image Contrast and Colour
- Elucidation of the correlation of light attenuation in underwater medium.
- Determining a new concept of enhancing the contrast and color in underwater image/video
- Correlation of the significant of the proposed technique with the current state-of-the-art techniques.
Underwater Vision System for Water-surface Controlled Remote Operated Vehicle
- Development of an underwater visual system without the use of artificial lighting which will be equipped at the water-surface remotely operated-vehicle.
- Evaluation of the integration and validation of the proposed underwater visual system with the identified water-surface ROV.
- Verifying the capability and effectiveness of medium-range data transmission between the proposed visual system prototype and the master system.